Is It Time For a Career Change?
Let's find out!
If more than one of these resonates with you, it may be time to consider a career change:
- You want to be doing something that brings you joy.
- You are feeling burned out, maybe even have been getting sick.
- You can't see yourself doing your current job for much longer.
- You are tired of being in a thankless job.
- You feel you are experiencing a mid-career crisis.
- You are feeling like you are just going around in circles in your business or work.
- You keep second-guessing yourself.
- You are feeling isolated and want to feel valued, appreciated, and supported.
- You want to up-level your career.
- You want to feel that what you do matters and makes a difference.
- You have been furloughed, laid-off, or fired.
- You want to explore what to do next in your career.
- You want to become an even better leader for your business or organization.
- You are trying to figure out if doing your own business is an option.
- You love what you do but feel that something is missing.
So if it is time for a career change, now what?
Change can be scary and overwhelming if you are unsure of what direction to take.
You can start your path to a new career by: 1. creating an exit strategy if you are currently employed, 2. develop an action plan to get you employed, or 3. take the essential steps to start your own business.
But before you do anything, your mindset needs to be strengthen to prepare you for the journey.
You don't have to do it on your own, though. Get support from an Executive Leadership Career Coach and Consultant.
Through The Confident Career Change Initiative, you will:
- Attain your goals with confidence and clarity.
- Have a confidential and supportive coach/consultant who will guide you to go beyond updating your resume.
- Identify what you want in your life and career.
- Strengthen your money mindset so that you understand and appreciate your worth.
- Create a Personal Brand Soul Guide to better understand what you want for your career next phase.
- Bi-monthly coaching and consulting sessions.
- Consulting support on key initiatives such as Elevating the Resume, Interview Hot Seat, or Business Niche Development.
- Create an Exit Strategy that is unique and doable for you.
Choose to work with Ligia for the 90-days or the six-month coaching and professional development program.
My clients are heart-centered who want to be of service to others without working themselves into burnout.
Sign up today or book a consulting call to determine if we are the right fit.
Achieve your goals with confidence and clarity by having a confidential and supportive coach who will provide guidance to go beyond updating your resume. Identify what you really want, strengthen your money mindset, and create a plan that is doable for you.
The Courageous Coaching® Method is used to give you clarity, action, and accountability.
The Courageous Coaching® Method Difference
‘I will hold you as powerful, no matter what, even when you can’t do so for yourself.’
The Courageous Coaching® Method incorporates:
- Clear Outcomes
- Support Systems/Environment
This high-level coaching program is customized for you and your goals so you build a solid foundation. Group coaching can be distracting, especially if you are trying to figure things out. Invest in your future today.